- Is Speed Reading Possible? (The Atlantic). Interesting.
- Ban Bossy. When a little boy asserts himself, he’s called a “leader.” Yet when a little girl does the same, she risks being branded “bossy.” We live in a weird world.
I hope they let users embed full magazine in the future, but right now you can enjoy part of Flipboard on the web as you can read magazine from your browser. I created a weekly magazine which is actually a … Read the rest
- Dropbox Has Raised $350M In New Funding At A $10B Valuation (Techcrunch). Holy shit Dropbox. Now I know why the decline that acquisition offer from Apple.
- Apple Presses Labels For More ‘Beyonce’-Type Exclusives In Wake of Downloads’ Slide (Billboard).
- Buying a gun on Facebook takes 15 minutes (Venture Beat). Lightning fast process for anyone who in need of illegal weapons.
- I’ve been working from hotels in South East Asia for over a month now: here’s the experience (Niel de
- Karena Bandung Bukan Gotham (Yahoo Indonesia). Much better thinking than this.
- Telegram Saw 8M Downloads After WhatsApp Got Acquired (Techcrunch). Everyone in my office migrate from Whatsapp to Telegram too. It’s not because they are own by Facebook, but
- Steve Jobs will appear on a US postage stamp in 2015 (The Verge). Ironically, dozens of his creation actually ends the dependency to postage stamp.
- I wrote about my diabetic habit (in Indonesian language) in my other blog: